Wednesday, October 22, 2008

here we go again!

It’s time to catch your second wind I suppose. After a nice fall break we were welcomed back to class with a new project, I guess that is why we are here after all. Our project now is to design a single retail store within one of the two proposals for revolution mills. We were told to decide on the products that will be sold within the store by today.
This was quite a task, we all bounced ideas off each other for several minutes but I spent the whole class trying to decide. After talking to my classmates I was able to decide on a store that carries specialty meats and produce as well as food preparation and serving utensils.

This kind of retail space would be perfect for Revolution Mills because it could relate to any target market because it is food, come on!

This space could carry food from local farmers as well as specialty items from around the state and region.

Display / demonstration areas could be very interesting and interactive.

1 comment:

suzanne cabrera said...

As we discussed yesterday, I feel this project has a lot of potential. However, I need to see images of the types of products you intend to carry in your store. This will help take your project from being abstract to real, thus helping you move forward.